Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Homework again!

So it's homework night and I'm up until 2:15 doing it. Yuck. Doing SQL Server stored procedures for class, and I've got to say that SQL Server is much harder to program than Oracle. My hats off to all those SQL Server DBA's man, you got it rough!

I was complaining the other day about Oracle's dreaded: ORA-04091: table XXXX is mutating, trigger/function may not see it. That one sucks to get around for sure but I'll trade 'FOR EACH ROW' and proper throwable exceptions for that any day of the week and twice on mondays.

Woohoo I'm glad that's over.

But what's up with late night TV? Fear factor is on and they are eating something gross, as always. And there are is a stoopid cowboy guy, as always, a dork guy, as always, and two girls with suspiciously large breasts, as always. And everybody, boys and girls -- in tight tank tops, as always. Who watches this shit? Why am I watching this shit?

Woohoo I'm glad that's over.

No comments: