Friday, May 19, 2006

Big Brother is Watching You and Listening to You and Tracking You and...

Darr sent me the link to this cartoon by artist Tom Toles and I immediately knew it had to be thrown up on our blog. I'm feeling particularly angry at all of our politicians as of late, particularly since I began listening to the NPR coverage of the confirmation hearings for Hayden. This cartoon captures the essence of all I'm unable to speak intelligently on, I tend to get a little hot under the collar when discussing issues such as privacy. How can we maintain any personal privacy when our government is secretly tracking its citizens (a.k.a. you, me, and everyone else in the country - are we all suspected terrorists?)? Anywho, I'll get off my soapbox for now and let you enjoy the cartoon. It's really, really good.

No comments: