Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Lucy Sale!

Woohoo - sales are awesome! The other day I got one of the all-too-frequently-sent e-mails from Lucy advertising yet another sale. I happened to be in the area having lunch with my friend Sharon so I stopped by to check out the goods. And thank God for that as they are having a fantastic sale. I got the Perfect Hoodie, a regular tee, and one of their Energy Tees for the ridiculously low price of $48.97. At normal prices the same three items would have cost me a whopping $112, which means a savings of over $63!

So, let's see...I now have new shoes, new workout gear, and Darr and I are prepping our bedroom for the addition of the treadmill. We finally figured out that I just won't train if Darr's in the room and since he works in his office where the treadmill is currently parked for the better part of the day I haven't been running. Our solution to the problem that is contributing to the expanding size of my ass is to move the treadmill from his office to our bedroom, where I can run to my heart's content while watching various episodes of Grey's Anatomy over and over and over again. There's nothing like watching Dr. McDreamy to motivate you, eh? With approximately four months to prepare for my second half-marathon (I'm too wimpy to do the full marathon. 26 miles - are you f---ing kidding me?!) in San Francisco, this change should help me get back in shape.

No comments: