Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sis Takes the Kids to Disneyland

Laurie recently took Taylor and Jackson to Disneyland. Their trip fell on the same weekend of the Pirates of the Caribbean premiere. Yes, she had some awesome celebrity sightings, including Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom.

The pics of the boys were so cute I had to share a few.
Jackson (left) and Taylor (right) smile for just one of the 376 pics my sister took of them while in Disneyland. And you thought I was camera-happy.

The sunglasses crack me up.

If they constructed real houses that looked like this I would totally force Darr to live in one.

The California section of Disneyland was being built the last time Darr and I were there (Nov. 2000). Clearly, we need another Disney vacation. I have a fear of bears but this one I'm pretty sure I can handle.

No comments: