Monday, August 14, 2006

Finally, it's %$#@!* worth something

Do you know how long I've waited for this? And it only took a mere 242 entries written over half a year and 6 links from outside sites. Finally. I pass the test. I will diminish, and go into the West, and remain Galadriel. Whoops. Sorry. I was overtaken by a LOTR moment. It happens.


My blog is worth $2,258.16.
How much is your blog worth?


Okay, so yeah, I'm evil. Whatever. I considered for a short period of time just changing the glaringly ugly $0.00 in the code that stood for the nothingness my blog was worth. But I didn't. I waited. And you know what I learned. Good things do come to those who wait. Clearly, my blog now having worth is evidence of that. So if you know other bloggers and you think they might be looking for strangers to link to, give 'em my name. What the hell. Let's see if we can get this blog baby of mine up to a cool three thousand by the end of the year.

No comments: