Monday, April 09, 2007

Woohoo!

Hello all. Well, I finally did it and went and got myself a new job. No more travel, yeah! I'll miss my team at Fujitsu, but...

I'm proud to announce I'll be joining Tripwire as a Senior Software Engineer (Core group) to help them make a very cool product even cooler. My last (business) trip to San Jose is next week and the following Monday (23rd) I start my new adventure.

Of course it's a little scary to start at a new place, but the group over there is very much great. They did this crazy-gonzo interview process where the entire department -- I didn't count but it was close t0 20 people -- came into a big room to fire questions at me. Yikes! Flee! Flee! Apparently I did OK tho'.

The offices are downtown, so I can ride my bike if I like. I think I might just do that. Very Portland.

Yeah!

4 comments:

Svetla said...

SJ & our humble household will miss you for sure! Congrats for the new job! Aren't you taking any days off between the madhouse you're leaving and the one you're going to?:)

Christie said...

Congrats, babe! :*

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Darren!! I know your CEO, Jim Johnson. I've worked with him in his advisory role with OSU. You'll enjoy working at Tripwire.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job! What will Petar do without you?

You won't have to travel, but you won't be able to work in your pajamas either.