Tuesday, October 09, 2007

More absolutely necessary purchases for the baby

After much indecision and research I decided to buy the Diaper Dekor Plus diaper pail. According to Consumer Reports, it has the same odor fighting control as the Diaper Genie System II but is slightly easier to use. Sounds good to me. Not all of today's purchases were absolutely necessary but the diaper pail was so it was imperative I get to the store to buy it as the kid should be here soon and shortly after the need to dispose of diapers. The fact that I walked out of the store with two additional outfits is a bonus for the kid, right? And could I help it that Darr and I needed chocolates, which basically forced me to go to See's Chocolates at Washington Square where there just happens to be a few baby stores I had to visit? How could I not buy the traditional "Baby's First Christmas" ornament? Or pick up the outfit that was obviously made to accompany the pumpkin hat the R.A. received from grandma?

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Oh I love that ornament - adorable!