Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Santa Story

So, I was busy being a baby this morn, and my mom came into the room and was like "We're going to see Santa!" And I was like "Who dat?" And my mom was all excited and she dressed me up in this outfit with mismatched Christmas socks while she explained that some old dude lived at the North Pole but I'm not sure where that is. And then the next thing I know I was in my car seat and we were on our way somewhere but I'm not sure exactly where because I don't know what a mall is, either.
We got to the mall and mom placed me in the carrier 'cuz she said the car seat is too heavy to carry around. She wanted to take my picture but I was sleepy and my neck muscles needed a rest.
If you were at the mall today around 9:50a.m. and you were in line with us and you were approximately three feet tall and you were looking at us, this is what you would have seen.
Finally, a glimpse of the man called Santa. We got a picture with the guy but our Christmas tree is parked in front of the cupboard where the scanner is kept and mom can't reach it right now to scan the photo in. She refused to spend an additional $9 to have the folks at the North Pole mall provide us with a digital copy that will only work on a PC. We aren't Windows people. Mom and dad have Macs. Macs are cool. Or so they keep telling me.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Prata said...

Did Henry cry on Santa's lap? Or was he a grownup baby gentleman and said "How do?"

Christie said...

No crying and no conversation. Henry was a sleeping baby on Santa's lap this year.

Cathy said...

Awe...a sleeping baby on Santa! Can't wait to see the picture!

Anonymous said...

I wish I would have known! Can't wait to see the pic :)