Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Mail Story

Today I got some mail. It came from Louisiana. My honorary Aunt Monika sent it to me. I haven't met her yet but I hope to soon.Inside the mail was a letter and a present and really cool beads. I got to try the beads on. And I tried to eat them because I try to eat everything.
Then it was time to open the present. I like presents. Mom says I get that from her 'cuz dad doesn't like presents at all.
I haven't shopped at the Bayou Booksellers before but I bet I would like it.
Sweet! A book for my collection! It's called Babies in the Bayou. Mom read it to me. I don't know how to read by myself. The story was very interesting. It was about all of these babies in the bayou and there is one alligator mom who has alligator babies with rows of sharp teeth. Watch out for those!

1 comment:

Dr. A said...

Ahhh, an excellent life lesson that should be learned early - watch out for those sharp teeth.