Friday, October 17, 2008

Dating and diapers

I can't put my finger on which site I visited that would possibly lead to my receiving Christian dating spam but nonetheless here it appears in my e-mail Spam folder. "Want to date a Christian?" It's not the Christian I object to but rather the dating. Don't these Christians know I'm married? With baby, no less. Are they trying to break up my happy home. Or is this more of an effort to blanket many in the hopes of catching a few? Is it difficult to find dating Christians? I would have thought they were everywhere.

On another note, why does the dog follow me into the bathroom when I'm changing Henry's diaper? Better still, why does she hang around once she realizes what I'm there to do? Does she enjoy the smell? If it were possible, I'd be in another county when changing some of the more offensive diaper deposits. Can a dog be trained to change diapers? This would greatly increase my appreciation for the dog, and truly cement the nomenclature "wonder dog".

3 comments:

Amber said...

You've given me much to ponder this weekend. Thank you.

Any big birthday plans? I can't wait to see what kind of blog post you roll out for 12 months! ;)

Christie said...

Oh great. Pile on the pressure, why don't you. :)

Dr. A said...

Judging from the contents of Erin's diaper this morning, perhaps dogs have learned there is undigested food to be had when hanging around babies during diaper changes.

oh eew. I think I crossed a line.