Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Mall Story

On Monday, we went to the mall, my mum and me. First stop, the Apple store. I got to play on the computer. The red laser on the mouse's bottom is cool but mum told me not to look at it. So I covered it with my thumb.
When we were done there, we started walking. Mall walking, that is. It's where you go to a mall and walk in it. I like to mall walk. Especially when my ma takes me to See's for a treat. But man, these dogs are tired. Or barking. Or however that saying goes. So we stopped to take a rest and watch the other walkers in the mall.
I even got to ride on an escalator with my balloon. Balloons are cool. I got one when my mom bought me a pair of new shoes for later when my feet grow a bit bigger. They are green. And have stripes.
Sometimes I crawl when my legs get tired. Mall crawling is almost as much fun as mall walking.
Eventually, we had to leave so I could get home in time for my nap.

Mom took some video of me mall toddling. You can see it here, if you want.

1 comment:

Miss Amelia Jane. said...

As your cousin, Miss Amels, and I saw the pictures, Miss Amels started smiling, pointing and talking something crazy. I think I heard "walk" "shop" and "enry"...resembling the french version of my nephews name. Name the date/time...we'd like to join the "mall walking" club with cousin Henry, and the cute lil ol ladies that walk before the shops open.