Friday, February 06, 2009

Parenting Tool #26: OMSI

In a word OMSI is awesome. Awesome because it is a place where you can take your kid when the weather is less than stellar. Awesome because it has lots of play options. And awesome because there are balls. Lots and lots of balls. 

Today, we met Cousin Amels and Megan at OMSI for some good, old-fashioned science fun. Henry definitely <balls> has his favorites<balls>, which he was only too happy to share with Miss Amels. Of course there were pictures...


7 comments:

Amber said...

I've said it before (several times), I'll say it again. Those are some cute kids! I wish our kids had cousins their age in town. Can't beat that.

And if you ever need another buddy for OMSI, give us a ring. We have a membership that is not being properly utilized. I get bored if there's no one else to talk to!

Christie said...

Absolutely. It's become part of our weekly routine. I also tried out one of those Gymboree classes. The class I went to with Megan and Miss Avery was good but Henry didn't seem terribly interested. I do think he'd like their big old gym area, though, so I might be getting a membership there as well. Want to meet there next Monday at opening?

Amber said...

Which place?

Christie said...

OMSI. We'll be there at 9:30am. See you there?

Amber said...

Unless they've changed their hours, I think OMSI is closed on Mondays. Would another day work? We'd love to meet you guys.

Christie said...

Shows you how much I pay attention to the days of the week. Tuesday it is!

Amber said...

Looking forward to it. See you then!