Sunday, March 08, 2009

A Weekend Story

On the way home I got to check out the train tracks. I loves me some choo-choos. It's good parenting to let your kids play on the tracks, people.
On Saturday I attended a birthday party for my friend Anneke. She's one like me. But I'm an older one because I have been one for many many days.
Sometimes I really enjoy car rides. I had just finished drinking my milks when my mom took my picture. She said I had a milk beard, which is like a milk mustache but different 'cause it is a beard.
And on Sunday morning we headed over to the McMillers' for brunch. Brunch is yummy. I got to nibble on the hugest piece of bacon ever.
And me and Miss Erin Beatrix got to play with a heavy green duck. Miss Erin gave him a kiss but I'm not jealous because she gave me one too. Also, it's not the first time we've kissed.

2 comments:

Abcdpdx said...

yay, what a weekend! thanks again for coming to our party!!

Dr. A said...

Henry, You have a very busy social calendar. And keen powers of observation. And excellent storytelling skills. Glad you enjoyed the bacon. Bacon is one of life's pleasures. As are choo-choos.