Thursday, February 25, 2010

ROAR!

While those McMiller folks were busy bringing a little human into the world, we were thoroughly enjoying Walking with Dinosaurs. I'm pleased to report that Monsieur Henry was not at all afraid of the dinosaurs, even though they were very big with tremendous ROAR!ing capabilities. At one point a rather gigantically enormous dinosaur came over to ROAR! at our side of the arena and Henry ever so calmly greeted it with a tiny "Hello," and a wave of his hand. Pure awesomeness. I'd highly recommend this to anyone I know along with random strangers on the street. Of course there were some 220+ pictures taken - all without flash, thank you very much - and here are a few of our favorites. (For a gander at some of the others, click here.)
That's Mr. Brachiosaurus to you.

I dub thee Likeatriceratops.

ROAR!

Look, everyone! It's ankylosaurus!

ROAR!

You lookin' at me?

Dino sated and happy, if not a wee bit tired.

7 comments:

Amber said...

That's awesome. If I wasn't absolutely sure that would scare the sh*t out of Josie, I'd go. Maybe next time they swing through P-town.

Cathy said...

That just looks awesome!

Megan said...

I was going to go, but I am having a hard time with the $300 price tag for four tickets! It does look totally awesome, though. If Avery were a bit older, I think I'd be able to swallow the price tag a little easier.

Bravo to you for taking Henry! He's a lucky kid!

Amber said...

You should be proud to know that Cayden says your photos are better than the commercials they show on TV.

Christie said...

Megan,
I wonder if the price jumped for the weekend? (We paid a little over $150 for our three tickets.)

Amber,
He likes the pictures! He really likes 'em!

Megan said...

My guess is they did. I didn't check ticket prices for the weeknight shows, but it is logical to me that the show I wanted during the weekend would be the highest price. $150 for three is much more reasonable imho.

MissMVK said...

What Amber said! Pretty sure R would start saying "All done! All done!" followed by "Help! Help!" if we took him to the show. My three year-old nephew apparently loved it though!