Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tevia turns 3!

Miss Tevia turned three! We met Paco and Emily at our birthing class and reconnected after our kids were born, and Hen and Tevia currently go to the same daycare/preschool. Tevia's party was at a place up in Vancouver called Café Sip-n-Play. I guess it never really occurred to me to check Vancouver for places to go because, well, it's Vancouver. The place is cute. There are a variety of tasty treats that can be purchased and a fairly big play area the kids can run around in. The kids have to keep their socks on, though, which is tough for Hen. He prefers to run around barefoot. The kids had some lunch and then got down to the business of eating cupcakes. Hen's technique was efficient and speedy - lick off the frosting and shove the cupcake in mouth. He was done about five minutes before the rest of the kids. I'm amazed it's been nearly three years for us as well. Time to start planning for Bean's birthday. He's requesting a skateboard, chocolate cupcakes, and jellybeans. Red ones. Looks like I have my work cut out for me.

No comments: