Sunday, January 29, 2012

Twins, day one

Hen and I traveled up to Seattle to hang out with Anya, Mila, and Nica for a couple days. We haven't taken too many photos yet but I hope to get at least one good shot of each twin before Hen and I return home tomorrow evening. Goodness, how much they have grown! They are alert and responsive and find it incredibly funny when you engage with them. Unless, of course, you move the toy peacock towards them too quickly. This, they do not like. They so don't like this they will let you know by crying loudly whilst huge tears run down their cheeks. As I have not yet purchased the necessary device to transfer photos from my camera to Lola the iPad there will not be photos to share today. Here's hoping the girls sleep well tonight. They did not seem fond of naps today.

No comments: