Sunday, February 05, 2012

Soap and moisturizers

I love this soap. I bought it on a whim at New Seasons a few months ago and have been using it religiously every morning and night. It costs $1.59 a bar and doesn't dry out my skin. It has a nice lather and does a bang up job removing the little amount of makeup I wear. And, since my friends raved about the products so much, I am pairing this cleanser with Lush products - a moisturizer and eye cream. I did feel a little nauseous while in Lush because of the smells but that feeling left as soon as I was out of the store. The Lush moisturizer I'm using right now is great for winter but will be far too heavy for summer. At some point I expect to return to the store and purchase a lighter one for the upcoming summer months. The eye cream is one of two that I've found - out of about seventeen that I've tried previously - that does not irritate my eyes. Ah, girl products, I so love you.

No comments: