Thursday, May 10, 2012

End of the Ski Season

Last Sunday was the last (lift) ski day at Mt Hood Meadows.  Thanks to Hai & Thao* & Robert, I was up Saturday and skied just as long as I could manage and still get back to town for a Timbers game.  This is me, leaning too far back. See Honey, I really need new boots.  See?


I reached my goal of 20 days on the year -- 17 at Meadows and 3 at Crystal Mountain, WA.  I had close to double that last year (~35 I think, I can't find the post) but the weather was a little mixed this year and I was sick the one good ski month (March).  Still a VERY good year and I'm happy not to be nursing any injuries as a result (sympathies Gwen!).  My goal for next year is to get Henry up.  Any advice, gentle readers?

*Special thanks to Thao for the chocolate sandwich.  Yum!!!!!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Fine by me! No, wait, I care about the budget. No, you cannot get new skis. But that form. Dear GOD! Yes, you can. No, I've got it. You can buy one ski. How's that?