Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Miss Ava

I really enjoy taking pictures of peoples' kids. Mainly, because I really want everyone to have pictures of their kids and not everyone is as crazy as I am when it comes to photographing their child's everything. When my friend, Anjy, called to ask me to come and get some shots of her kids so she can update the photos on her walls and have some nice pictures for Christmas cards, I was over at her house and snapping before you could say, "cheese." Ava, her daughter, is now eight years old. She is acting, like her mama did a long time ago, and is as vivacious and outgoing as her mama was back in junior high. She also has the prettiest green eyes. As one of the brown-eyed people, I'm always very jealous of you folks who have some actual color to your eyes. Oddly enough, one of my favorite shots I captured was of her looking down and you can't even see the color. Go figure.




No comments: