Monday, November 09, 2015

So, we went to India!

For the past two plus weeks we've been in India! We went for a wedding and stayed to check things out on that side of the world. There are many photos to process before I can do any type of pictorial post. But I have to share this photo of Hen and a couple Indian boys that I took. They let Hen play soccer with them for a while one evening. Anthony is the tall boy wearing yellow on the left. His favorite football player is Cristiano Ronaldo but the other boys, with names I cannot remember, enthusiastically replied that Messi was their favorite when I asked. They were super sweet with Hen. As they left the field later that night they called out, "See you tomorrow!"

1 comment:

Shawn and Becky said...

Amazing . . . I can't wait to hear more about it!