Saturday, June 18, 2016

Scholastic Warehouse Sale, graphic novel edition

Scholastic has changed the pricing structure so the sale didn't add as much to our at-home library as I'd hoped. We spent $95 and got 20 books. To be fair, Hen's now interested in books that cost more, and I came home with more books for me than in the past. I'm most looking forward to Summerlost. It's only been a couple days since the sale and Hen's already finished several of the books. This kid is becoming quite the reader.
  1. Plants vs Zombies: Bully for You
  2. A Beetle is Shy
  3. Goosebumps: Monster Survival Guide
  4. Star Wars Skywalker Strikes
  5. Disaster Strikes: Earthquake Shock
  6. Big Nate, Welcome to my World
  7. DC Comics Secret Hero Society: Study Hall of Justice
  8. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
  9. Summerlost
  10. Sea Riders
  11. Star Wars I am Droid
  12. Fortune Falls
  13. Grounded, The Adventures of Rapunzel
  14. I am Princess X
  15. Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cabin Fever
  16. Princess Labelmaker to the Rescue
  17. The Surprise Attack of Jabba the Puppett
  18. Barnacle is Bored
  19. The Adventures of Beekle The Unimaginary Friend
  20. The Big Book of Building Mods & Circuits The Unofficial Guide

No comments: