Wednesday, February 19, 2020

A Catsitting Story as told to me by Miss Arizona, Cat Extraordinaire

The substitute human arrived this morning and opened the window. 
 

She then opened the door and asked if I wanted to go outside. Outside? Is she nuts? It's cold out there!

 I had to ponder this for some time. Should I go outside? What danger lurks? Will I be able to find my way back inside?

 While I did finally step outside, it was for less than a second. I am a speedy cat.  But being speedy makes me tired so this stressful but adventurous part of my day was quickly followed by a nap.

 This is my "You just rudely moved and woke me up" face. I shared it with the substitute human when she moved.

 The crazy substitute human mentioned taking my portrait. She then attempted to cover part of the lens with a feathered cat toy in an attempt to get me to look in her direction and add visual interest but I. Will. Not. Be. Tempted. By. Toys.

 Is it my fault I looked right at her when she used a toy that made it look like her stupid thumb was blocking the lens? No. No, it is not.

 Being a cat that looks this good is exhausting.

No comments: