Saturday, July 07, 2012

A Bunk Bed Story

My mama said three years ago I got a new bed. Yesterday, I got two new beds. They are bunk beds. It took a long time for my mama to put them together. I was super excited to get on the top bunk. It is high in the air.
I really like the steps because they go up, up, up. And I can go up them. I practiced getting to the top bunk.
A lot. Because I like to go up.
I have a ladder for my bed. You need one to go up. If you didn't have a ladder, then you couldn't go up. 
Mamoe wants the bottom bunk but I have an idea. I think Avery can have the bottom bunk. I think Avery can have the bottom bunk, Megan can sleep with mama in her bed, Damian can sleep on the couch, and papa can build himself a bed.
I was pretty excited to sleep in my new bed so I climbed the ladder and my papa got in the bottom bunk and he read me books. And then I fell asleep.

3 comments:

Darren said...

Super excited boy.

Megan said...

We are so proud to be called out characters in the boy's story. And I'm kicking myself for not buying Avery a bunk bed when we got her a bed. Mostly because I want to play in the bunk bed, not because she cares.

Dr. A said...

Awwwwww. Awesome bed, Henry. Erin would LOVE to sleep over sometime.