Monday, August 20, 2012

Stuff coming up


  1. This lady's birthday
  2. Start of preschool
  3. Trip to the Mexico! and Disneyland
  4. Tanya's birthday (we'll surely celebrate with dinner, drinks, and a movie)
  5. Hen's fifth birthday (Five!!) (also, my niece, brother-in-law, and friend's birthdays)
  6. Mia's fifth birthday (Five!!) (also, Erin and Avery's fifth birthdays)
  7. Dads' birthdays
  8. Halloween
  9. Another friend's birthday 
  10. Thanksgiving
  11. Darr's birthday (What liquor do you desire, my love?)
  12. Christmas (Seriously, must get shopping and crafting for this)
  13. This lady's birthday
  14. New Year's

4 comments:

Rachele said...

7.5 knit night baby shower?

Amber said...

Yay, I love this time of year!

I am utterly perplexed by RHG's comment though.

Megan said...

While I have no direct knowledge, my guess is that sometime between

7. Dads' birthdays
8. Halloween

there is a baby shower for a woman who is part of RHG's and Christie's knit-night circle.

RHG?

Amber said...

Okay, that makes total sense now. Wow, I'm getting slow in my old age.