Friday, September 07, 2012

Vacation prep is underway

travel auth letter signed and notarized - check
shuttle tickets from airport to Disneyland (plus return trip) purchased - check
arrangements made to meet up with Rick, Anya, Nica, and Mila - check
passports located - check
new apps downloaded to entertain Bean on the plane - check
returned library books to avoid overdue fines - check
hotel booked (thanks, Megan!) - check
sticker fun packet created (also for plane) - check
camera batteries charged - check


I'd like to get a pedicure before I go. (My last one was before I went to Mexico earlier this year. In February.) There is more laundry to wash and packing but other than that, we're good to go! If I have room, I'd like to bring along one or two projects the kids can work on while we're there.

Update / Sunday / 9:57 PM - 
For Hen, I packed a pair of pants, four pairs of shorts, two pajama sets, five t-shirts, four pairs of underwear, and three pairs of socks into two Ziploc freezer bags. Awesome!

No comments: