Friday, March 17, 2006

School at the condo

So I really should be working on my homework now, but I'm not motivated. Not really into statistics. Sigh.

So, next term I'm taking:
* Calculus III - should be pretty easy. The material is not trivial but the professor is fantastic and I tend to get the core math stuff pretty easily.
* Statistics II - this is not my forte. Dude, statistics is weird. So hard to work on this during the week since I don't really care for it at all.
* Accelerated C++ - this should be cool. It's C++ for people who are already programmers. I'm a little nervous about the amount of time that might be required. exciting.
* Adv Database Concepts-Oracle - this I'm waffling on. I'm taking another database class at pcc right now and I so know all of this stuff cold it's sort of been a waste of time. I expect this class might be the same. Maybe I should drop it.

Anyway, stats homework awaits. Yuck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Despite the fact that the housing bubble has popped in Florida, prices may not plummet in hurricanne-ravaged Palm Beach. Why? Because it costs a lot more to build a house than it used to. If you're interested in boca raton real estate, read more ....