Monday, May 08, 2006

I want to BARF!

7th Heaven sucks major ass. I'm flipping through the channels because Monday night television options bite and I find the crappy Camdens and I hit the moment where some of the Camden kids (the eldest son and two eldest daughters) announce they are all expecting twins. Can't this show just die and leave the rest of the world alone?

Okay, I know that isn't fair. Hell, I'm the first to say "turn the channel if you don't like what's playing". So that is what I'm doing. I'm turning the damn channel. And I will try hard to remember that this ridiculously stupid show is on Monday nights so I can take all necessary precautions to avoid running into this horrible waste of programming in the future.

Update: We broke out the Buffy the Vampire Slayer dvds and are partaking of a little vampire goodness.

1 comment:

Steenhuis Clan Member said...

I thought this show was in it's final season. Please tell me that's still so...

We should have a party to celebrate a long needed ending to the ultimately cheezy morality show