Saturday, November 18, 2006

Oh crap.

I woke up this morning and to my horror and dismay found cat crap by the sliding glass doors in our living room. Not the dingleberry kind that you can chalk up to accident, but a deliberate, prepared attack on our carpet. Why would our cats disrespect us in this manner after nearly five years of comfortable living? Because I am a bad parent and completely forgot to purchase new cat litter. I kept scooping and scooping and scooping the box while the level of litter fell to an alarmingly thin layer. Well, my little bundles of feline joy, message received. First, of course, I cleaned up the crap, and then I immediately drove to the store and purchased not one but two boxes of cat litter. Your toilet is now squeaky clean and filled to a satisfying inch-plus thickness.

No comments: