Thursday, November 29, 2007

Brother Nick: Just Call Me "Dad"

I don't have pics yet, and from the sounds of it I won't be able to see little Amelia Jane until Saturday, BUT! my niece has arrived! FINALLY! (As I'm sure her mother would say - it has not been the easiest of pregnancies for my sister-in-law, poor thing.)

And Amelia Jane's entrance into the world did not go as smoothly as we might have hoped but she is doing well now and will be ready to see the world and all of its people soon enough. I will post pics as soon as I have them, along with all of the required stats. For now, just know that on our side of the family she is only the second niece out of seven nieces and nephews. Yep, nearly a hockey team of boys are sandwiched between Naomi - the oldest - and A.J. - the youngest. At least now we can buy some frickin' pink clothes and dolls and stuff.

No comments: