Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Study in Motion

There have been a couple close calls with the daily pics we're uploading to Flickr, meaning we came uncomfortably close to the day ending with zero pictures taken of Monsieur Henry. To avoid this in the future, I'm trying to set aside time each morning to snap a few shots. Today, the weather was nice enough that I was even able to get a few shots with natural light. It just so happens that in the morning, after a restful night of sleep (for Henry, not me), the kid is all sorts of active. Capturing a shot that doesn't have some portion of Henry moving is challenging, which leads us to the above photo. And this was taken using the vibration reduction lens.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I tried to catch some pictures of Liam in natural light yesterday, I think, or some other day... anyway...it didn't work - but I hate using the flash - I swear it makes him look so pale.
I love those socks on the little guy.