Friday, February 01, 2008

Gambling at the condo

We're really more excited about Super Tuesday than the Super Bowl but this does not stop us from betting on the game. $30. Darr's pick, the New England Patriots. My pic, the New York Giants. I found a site online that has all this betting information (shown below) but it doesn't make a lick of sense to me and, frankly, I don't care. I just can't wait to see Darr's expression when he has to hand over the money because he LOST. Um, minus the $10 from the last bet I got him to go along with that I lost and haven't paid him for, which really might explain why he doesn't like to bet with me.

2 comments:

Jen said...

any particular reason you're going for the Giants, instead of the Patriots? Just to make it interesting :)?

....because despite the fact that everybody on TV seems to have jumped on the Giants bandwagon, the Patriots are probably going to mop the floor with them :P

Christie said...

Darr had first pick. From what he tells me the Patriots have a perfect season or something so they are favored to win. I didn't realize there was a bandwagon but it's too late for me to jump off now.

I grew up liking the Steelers (my dad's favorite team) and the Dolphins because I liked their mascot. :)