Monday, June 16, 2008

A Cousin Birthday Story

Yesterday I got to attend my second birthday party this year. It was for Gavin. He's my cousin. He got a lot of gifts. Dad thinks gifts are nuts but I like 'em.I got to meet a new friend. He's my cousin's cousin. Mom was wondering if that made him my cousin-in-law or second cousin or something. He's pretty cool.
My dad got to show off some of my tricks. My parents tell me I have good core muscles but I'll be darned if I know what those are.I wasn't the only baby being manhandled. Delano's dad put him upside down and shook him for spare change, which my dad says is a good idea.Gavin wasn't too excited 'bout opening up all of those gifts. Probably he figured he'd be too tired to play once he was done and found that terribly upsetting.I didn't much mind it, though, 'cuz I got to eat a teething biscuit.

No comments: