Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Taking the thought out of posting

I am still working to complete daily posts for the entire year since I signed up to be a part of Blog 365. Occasionally, I run into writer's block and can't think of anything else I need or want to write about. That's why I like memes. I was tagged by (self-proclaimed "occasionally brilliant", although I think she's always brilliant) VDog to complete this meme. And so, to help fill my quota and play along, I shall do so now. Here are six random things about me. Enjoy.
  1. Whenever I leave the house, I lock the door and then, to ensure the door is REALLY locked, I will sort of push the door with my shoulder - Yep, it's locked - and then go on my way.
  2. I got my dad's Mustang GT up to 105mph when I was a teenager. I also bent one of his fancy rims (and spent my first paycheck at my new job to order a replacement), and kept it a secret from my dad at my mom's urging.
  3. I don't like to sleep without socks on. I'll do it, but I don't like it.
  4. If I had more of an entrepreneurial spirit, I'd open up my own pie shop and call it CupPies. (They'd be small, individual pies. Like cupcakes but pies, get it?)
  5. I used to eat tuna fish sandwiches when I was younger but I'm so anti-condiments now, I can't bring myself to ever eat one again. Ever.
  6. When I see an open drawer or cabinet door in a room I must close it. I believe this stems from the "Were you born in a barn?" mantra I heard quite frequently when growing up.
And now, it's your turn! I am tagging the following folks to participate. Here are the rules:
  1. Link to the person who tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog.
  3. Write six random things about yourself.
  4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
  5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
  6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Amber @ The Wagners Five
Leah @ Herzing Luv
Svetla @ The Princess Bloggeries
Ms. A @ McMiller PDX
Megan @ Casa de TiVo
Sara @ Noodle's Adventures

3 comments:

Amber said...

What interesting facts! I pretty much have to sleep with socks on and Andrew thinks that's the wackiest thing in the world.

Thanks for tagging me... I'll think about some facts today at the pool.

Megan said...

Mine's up on this post.

Victoria said...

You're so sweet. :D

If I tried harder, I might be able to be brilliant all the time. lol

I knew you were doing 365, so I figured you'd be a good candidate for the meme!

Interesting facts all around, lady!