Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A Room Story

Today my parents moved me into my very own room. It's been my room for a while but they finally put my bed in there. I like to hang onto the crib bars. Mom says my form is that of a dancer.
I was glad to see that Cow got to come too. I like Cow. When I pull Cow's tail, music plays but when I pull the cats' tails, no music plays. I find this odd.
My mom and pops even bought Beauty the wonder dog a new bed so she could sleep in my room with me. It'll be hard to be scared of the dark with a big dog nearby. I think Beauty likes her new bed but she often masks her excitement.I was glad to be reunited with Bartleby Penguin. Even though our video shoot was cold in the arctic, I really like that guy.We are both small enough to fit on my Adirondack chair and we have a lot of fun playing together. He's goofy, that penguin.But before bedtime it's good to wind down so I read a book to Bartleby before getting some shut-eye.

5 comments:

Amber said...

How'd that shut-eye go in his very own room???

Megan said...

Henry's room looks so crisp and clean. I want to live in it!

Cathy said...

Henry, you've got a great room. Hopefully you'll love all the privacy and sleep soo well in there. =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Christie,

Where did you get Beauty's new bed? We are always on the hunt for "good" beds for Brutus, but most are too small / cheap. This one looks like it's good quality, easy to clean and the filling is probably better than the cotton candy looking stuff that is in most.

Thanks! Hope you're feeling better. Henry was such a good boy when he was over for the 4th! Darren was a good boy too. :) Jy

Christie said...

The shut-eye went surprisingly well but I say that knowing he'll probaby be up half the night to turn my comment into a lie. :|

Beauty's new bed was purchased online at Design Public and is by Fatboy -

http://www.designpublic.com/shop/fatboy/3459

The nylon material on the outside can be cleaned with a damp cloth. They have a multitude of color options.