Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Zion National Park Story

Today we went to Zion National Park. It's in southern Utah. I got to crawl around on the ground.

I also got to touch a sand-like substance. I was happy to be out of the car because too much sitting in the car is not fun.

Then mom said we had to get the obligatory 'mom and baby on the rocks' shot.

Eventually we had to go back in the car but it was okay because mom gave me some string cheese. I love string cheese. It tastes very good. And I can pull it apart and make it look like a noodle.

At the end of the drive through the park we stopped at the Visitor's Center where I got to touch a very weird critter. All in all, it was a pretty good day.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love that first picture of him on the rocks. You're so good about taking cool shots of him.

Cathy said...

All those pictures are sooo good.
Looks beautiful - makes me want to go to Utah!