Monday, October 06, 2008

Boy outfit #4

I just realized that the reason I'm thinking I really like so many of Henry's outfits is because he's finally starting to grow out of his nine month clothes and starting to fit into his twelve month clothes. I'll try not to post another outfit for a bit but this kimono-style onesie is just too cute. The print is very fall-ish in nature with tiny acorns and leaves in shades of yellow, brown, and orange. Plus, it has the words "little acorn" written all over it. And that's what Henry is right now, our little acorn. I need to keep getting shots on him in legwarmers or there will come a time when I will deny ever having made him wear them.
Shopping guide info:
1. onesie - Janie and Jack, purchased at Janie and Jack
2. legwarmers - BabyLegs, won at www.babylegs.com
3. socks - Trumpette, purchased at Spoiled Rotten

1 comment:

Leah said...

I absolutely adore this one! Such a cutie.