Sunday, November 30, 2008

One month to go

Phew, the last banner of the year. I just completed NaBloPoMo (along with friends Ms. A and the other Ms. A.) and am 31 posts away from completing Blog 365. It has been one busy blogging year for me.

What's on the horizon, you ask? I plan on listening to Viva la Vida by Coldplay about seventeen more times while I write this entry and fix the banner. Then I'm going to hit the sack and try to finish the last book of the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn. Out of all of them, the third book was the least fun to read. Too much back story. I kept wanting to - but didn't - skip ahead to get past all of the achingly slow history parts. Ugh. On the books for next week, Darr's birthday, getting a Christmas tree, finishing up the last of my Christmas shopping, which happily means a trip to at least one local vineyard, and researching the best time to stay at this place on wheels we learned about when our Seattle friends, Rick and Anya, stopped by the day after Thanksgiving to gobble up some turkey and chat the afternoon away.

7 comments:

Amber said...

Funny... I didn't even realize yesterday was the last day of the month until I read this. Sweet! Now I know what today's post will be about. :)

Amber said...

What day are you thinking of catching the flick? I'd love to join you--Thursday's the only day that wouldn't work for me (but don't plan around me).

Cathy said...

That looks awesome! I love that they have Wi-Fi.
I've got to bookmark the "herd". That may convince Mike to go out west for vacation. Are they available in the summer? I've got to learn more!

Cathy said...

Oh and also - cool header.

Dr. A said...

Very cool banner.

Alllll right. Enough with the goading, you two. I'll make a concerted effort to do December too. The tricky part will come over x-mas week, but there are sneaky ways around that too.

And those cabins look way cool.

Amber said...

Ha ha! I knew we could force you to do it, Ms. A! I'm already figuring Christmas week will be tricky. But, sometimes I like having an excuse to retreat to my trusty laptop, leaving all the house & family commitments until later.

Jen said...

cute banner :)