Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Boots Story

When we woke up this morning and saw the snow on the ground my parents figured after breakfast we'd have to go outside to play in the cold, white, fluffy stuff that sort of stings my face. And they said I would need something to go on my feetsies to keep 'em warm but I don't have anything like that so they rummaged under the tree and gave me a present. I remember presents from my birthday so I knew what to do.Inside were my very own pair of boots. These boots are dark green and brown with a faux fur lining that guarantees warm toes.Of course I had to try them on.Then it was time for Project Bundle Baby. It's what you have to do for babies before they go into the cold, white, fluffy stuff that sort of stings your face.We had a good time, standing in the snow.Even Beauty the wonder dog had fun. She didn't really want to come back inside. She likes the snow.

2 comments:

Rachele said...

we love our skr shoes. great boots!

Dr. A said...

Cool green boots makes the white, cold fluffy stuff that stings the face tolerable. Hope you are all keeping warm and toasty!