Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tub photos, take two

Shutter 1/100 Aperture f/1.4 ISO 400 Tungsten

Shutter 1/125 Aperture f/1.4 ISO 400 Tungsten

Shutter 1/60 Aperture f/1.4 ISO 400 Tungsten

Shutter 1/40 Aperture f/1.4 ISO 400 Tungsten
It worked. Using a slower ISO and a slower shutter speed I was able to get okay shots of the kid in the tub. I'm beginning to understand why our teacher, when repeatedly asked what sort of setting you'd want for <insert situation here>, he'd simply say "it depends". Because you can use a variety of settings to get similar results. So, what I hope happens with time and practice is that I begin to understand which methods to use for the given situation I'm in. Something tells me I have a very long way to go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They look great - you have a wonderful model. :)