Friday, February 12, 2010

A Scrambled Egg Story

Yesterday I got to help my mama in the kitchen. I was very happy and excited. Helping meant I had to be taller so I pushed the stool over to the stove. My mama said the stove can be very hot and so I had to be careful not to get too close. This is hard when you're a small toddler. First, we poured the egg mixture into a pan that was warm.
Then it was time to add little cubes of cheddar cheese. They went SPLAT! when I put them into the pan.
Stirring was probably my most favorite of all because I got to use a tool. This tool is called a spatula and it is red like a fire truck. I like fire trucks, ergo I like spatulas.
When the eggs were all scrambled and the cheese melted we got to dish up some grub. It was very good. I ate all of mine and took a bite of the eggs my mama shared with me.

2 comments:

Dr. A said...

Scrambled eggs taste so much better when you make them yourself! Way to go, Henry.

(We had green eggs here yesterday, a la "Green Eggs and Ham". They were met with rave reviews.)

Christie said...

Awesome! How'd you prepare 'em?