Sunday, May 16, 2010

Miss Elise turns three!

Henry is surrounded by young older ladies who are now entering their threes, and today we got to celebrate another birthday - Miss Elise! She received one very cool, most excellent, awesome scooter, which Henry LOVED. So, yeah, I've ordered one and it should be here by the time we get back. It'll probably be his 1000 day present since that day is rapidly approaching (July 15, ya'll). There were a few tiny sprinkles felt as we arrived (a bit early) at the Rec Center Park but it actually turned out to be a really great day! The kids went nuts for the various bikes, trikes, and scooters that folks brought, nuts for the bubble octopus, and nuts for the chocolate cake. Elise was sporting the cutest Etsy shirt I've seen that read: "Does this shirt make me look 3?" Seriously, methinks that is beyond awesome. Of course there were pictures... but because it's late, I'm lazy, and I need to take a bath and watch me some Californication, I'm just going to throw in the link to Flickr right here.

No comments: