Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pay It Forward 2012, the last delivery

For my last Pay It Forward item I made a scrapbook. I bought the album but tore off the ugly cover and replaced it with paper I thought was prettier. I contacted the recipient's husband to work out a plan to get photos to put inside it, although I was also able to use a few of my own photos of her kids.
The album covers the highlights of 2011, including birthdays, Independence Day, Easter, Christmas, back to school, Halloween, along with a few other not-so-specific moments (e.g., a day at the park, travels, etc.), and two pages devoted to each kid. I am very pleased with the turnout. It's cute without being over-the-top (I think). My favorite is a toss-up between Elise's birthday page and the two-page layout of Nolan.





No comments: