Anyway, our Kid Day started with a bike ride.
Here's a pic of our route:
- Breakfast at Pine State Biscuits
- Ride over the Hawthorne Bridge
- Brief stop at Bill Naito Legacy Fountain (mama fell and needed to stop a little bleeding)
- Rock climbing at the Japanese Memorial Plaza
- Say hi to the Mounted Police horses
- Stop at Posh Boutique to check out toy selection (not very good for the 6+ crowd)
- Browse much better toy selection at Child's Play (one toy is purchased)
- Hit Salt & Straw (Hen has Chocolate with Gooey Brownies, I get Honey Lavender)
- Flat tire fix at 21st Avenue Bicycles (thanks to papa for the assist)
- Tiny amount of water play at Tanner Springs Park
- Say bye to the horses
- Ride over the lower deck of the Steel Bridge
- Bike along the Eastside Esplanade
- Finish our ride on the Springwater Corridor
Phew. We made it.
Hen chose to watch an episode of Pokemon and is now playing with the grandson of our neighbors upstairs. I'm ready for a nap.