Sunday, July 31, 2016

Book fifty-two: The Nocturnals: The Mysterious Abductions by Deckle Edge

Animals are being abducted. A sugar glider, fox, and a pangolin team up to solve the mystery. Who could be taking these animals and for what purpose?

I had the most fun providing the voice - I read it aloud to Hen - for Bismark (the sugar glider). Mon died! He just wanted Dawn (the fox) to notice him!

You will have fun with this read should you ever check it out. The characters are charming and quirky, the nighttime landscape is exhilarating, and when they finally --

What? You didn't think I was going to tell you what happened next, did you?

This brings me to the total for the year. But I shall read on. There are too many good books I'd miss otherwise.

52 down plus however many I want to go!

No comments: