Saturday, August 20, 2022

Movie Premiere: YouthTubers

It was one covid-summer in the making and nearly two years (just over?) in the post-editing but we finally got (most of) the cast together for the final Faux Film Camp screening of YouthTubers.  It was sort of anti-climactic after waiting all this time but still...we premiered the final Faux Film Camp movie and the boys had a fun and embarrassing time seeing themselves be so earnest in their endeavors.  I got a lot of feedback and may make some changes before I share this movie with those unable to attend the premiere.  I guess we can call the new version the previously unreleased Director's cut or something.  Anyway, I hope all of the kids remember their time spent making movies with me yelling at them to "stop laughing" and "get the shoot done so we can get to the pool" as fun and worthwhile.  I sure enjoyed having them around.  Lil' farts.  

(from left to right) Eliav/Mario, the book reviewer; Henry/Jeff, the gamer; Jake/Gustaf, the chef; Elliot/Bob Corn, the life hacker

No comments: