Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My reality pick

American Idol - I try not to listen to the screeching on American Idol, except when channel surfing and then both Darr and I have a tendency to dive for the mute button before our ears start to bleed, but even though I haven't watched an entire show all the way from start to finish since they completed the auditions, I have found the one who should win this year's competition. And it ain't Sanjaya, the boy hair wonder who sucks. My pick for this year's American Idol is Miss Jordin Sparks. This girl has an incredible voice, is super cute, and has plenty of poise and charisma for someone who is only 17. My favorite song pic for her so far - "I Who Have Nothing". Click here to listen to a small sample of it.

2 comments:

Noir said...

Did you see her perfomance tonight? It was Country night and she sang her ass off. She's my new favorite as well. She made all the other singers look like amateurs tonight!

Christie said...

I sure did and you're right, she did an amazing job. The other contestants pale in comparison.