Saturday, September 22, 2007

My two things

I feel like using up some spare time and happened to come across "Two Things." Thanks to Cathy for sharing and giving me something to do with my pregnant self since heavy drinking and general cavorting are off the table.

Two names you go by:
1. Christie
2. Cosmo (my grandpa's nickname for me from Expo 1986)

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. socks
2. tee-shirt

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. read
2. hang out with my husband and/or friends

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. chocolate chip cookie
2. tall glass of milk (1% or 2%, please)

Two pets you had:
1. Maggie
2. Hannah

Two things you did last night:
1. visited the Apple store at Bridgeport
2. lusted over Darr's soon-to-be home computer (we'll purchase it once Leopard is released)

Two things you ate today:
1. Luscher Farms tomato with sea salt and pepper
2. brie

Two people you last talked to:
1. my mom
2. Darren

Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. sleeping in
2. work

Your two longest car rides:
1. with Darr to Montana and back in one weekend (circa 1995)
2. family convoy when we moved my parents to Potomac

Your two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving

Your two favorite beverages:
1. water
2. Guinness

No comments: