Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Swim Story

Today was my last day of swim class and the first day I ever got stuffed into a locker so, yeah, it was a pretty busy day.

The pool where I go has gents and ladies. Can I get a "woot! woot!"

Mostly I cling to my mom like I'm about to sink with the Titanic and she's the last life preserver.

I don't so much appreciate being handed off to Ryan the swim instructor for these underwater journeys. I started out sort of liking it but have now decided I definitely prefer to be above water. On dry land. With Ryan the swim instructor nowhere in the vicinity.

But at the end of the day I still get to wear purple swimming trunks while my mom sings "You are too sexy for your swim trunks. Your little purple swim trunks. You're going swimming."

2 comments:

Dr. A said...

Those are pretty awesome swim trunks, Henry. You're catwalk ready!

Anonymous said...

LOL, those are frickin awesome - like little baby speedos.
Love the pose on the mirror nephew!!

Auntie Jy