Friday, November 14, 2008

Boy outfit #5

Today, our little man was looking quite dapper. I just had a conversation with Ms. A about how I'm not into labels but Henry's outfit suggests otherwise. Although, really, I think I'm more brand loyal than into labels. And, yes, I'm aware you shouldn't wear white shoes after Labor Day. This kid is growing so fast if I wait until spring, his feet will be too big and he'll miss his opportunity.
Shopping guide info:
1. jacket - Patagucci, purchased at Patagonia
2. pants - Tea, purchased at Spoiled Rotten
3. sweatshirt - College Kids, purchased at store.thecoop.com
4. shoes - Nike Shox, purchased at Nordstrom

3 comments:

Henry said...

Also, I appreciate the cold-weather performance.

Dr. A said...

Green-soled white shoes are exempt from the post-Labor day ban. He looks so cool, showing off the inside of his jacket. Like a little Fonze.

Christie said...

I told Darr we should Photoshop some watches on the inside.