Bean's transitioning into his next size of clothing (24 month/2T) so I'm sure there will be a rash of these posts as I dress my boy each morning and realize that I adore each outfit. I particularly enjoy the juxtaposition of the army pants with the anti-war message on the shirt Hen's wearing today. I noticed he was standing still for a millisecond so I quickly threw the camera into automatic, switched on the flash, and snapped a few photos. I think these may be my first shots taken using the automatic setting since the photography class at the beginning of November.
Shopping guide info:
1. pants - Disney Cars, received as a gift from the Johnstons (Darr's Canadian cousins)
2. shirt - Tiny Revolutionary, purchased at tinyrevolutionary.com
3. belt - Miniman, purchased at Spoiled Rotten
4. socks - Mini Boden, purchased at miniboden.com
5. shoes - Columbia, received as a gift from the Bickels